Re: [jetty-users] SSL Config with Jetty 9

I did my configuration in Java (Kotlin) instead of XML.  It's nice that some things are compile errors when you use code.  Here is my sample project, in case it helps:
https://github.com/GlenKPeterson/http2-server-jar-sample
Not sure if it's helped anyone else, but it should get an A on the SSL Labs test and also support IE11/Win7 if you do it that way.