[jetty-users] jetty client timeout when called within (same) ScheduledExecutorService

Hi,

i am using the jetty client (9.4.26.v20200117).

I am using ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor (java11) to execute a callable that makes a http call with the jetty client.
When I call the FutureResponseListener.get(), it hangs indefinitely.

However, when I call the very same request outside of the executor service (directly), it works like expected.

jetty client uses the same executorservice then the executing the callable.

Any ideas what's wrong here?
Why is it blocking?

Enough threads are available (256)

FutureResponseListener.get() is herehttps://github.com/labsai/EDDI/blob/master/httpclient-impl-jetty/src/main/java/ai/labs/httpclient/impl/HttpClientWrapper.java#L120