[jetty-users] Communication between a Servlet and a custom protocol

Hi,

What is the cleanest way for a servlet (e.g. in a war file under webapps) to communicate state with a custom ConnectionFactory running in the same server?Is there is some way to set Server attributes from the servlet or something like that?

A static variable would probably work for me but I am hoping for something that is more decoupled and scoped at the Server level.

Thanks,
Josh

Back to the top