Re: [jetty-users] EFF certbot for https?

Not yet, I generate letsencrypt carts at sslforfree.com and manually install them. I plan to write ver it plugins for jetty, as well as a special embedded version of jetty that I run in production, but I don’t have the time now if someone isn’t paying me to do it...