Re: [jetty-users] Not running on Jetty, JSR-356 support unavailable

The jetty-all/uber Jar is not meant to be used by other projects - see https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jetty-users/msg06030.html

> I am trying to upgrade ActiveMQ jar to its latest version.
> It requires me to upgrade Jetty to 9.4 version.

How does it convey this requirement? It may clarify which jar(s) are actually needed, otherwise you may need to ask the ActiveMQ project to clarify their dependencies.

And it looks like you've already posted the same message on the ActiveMQ mailing list:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Not-running-on-Jetty-JSR-356-support-unavailable-td4753568.html

When cross-posting like this, it's polite to reference other messages so that people don't waste time repeating what may have been said elsewhere (it also helps others with similar issues to find the solution).

Back to the top