Re: [jetty-users] No no_application_protocol when server doesn't support any client protocol

Hi Glen,
Not sure understand your point.
It looks the application protocol was successfully negotiated in your case.
But that's not my case.
In my case, the negotiation should fail, but the alter would be fatal no_application_protocol instead of warning user_canceled.