[jetty-users] Guidance on QoSFilter/DoSFilter

Can anyone offer any guidance on the usage of QoSFilter and DoSFilter. Specifically, should they be used together and if so in which order?

I noticed that the DoSFilter has getPriority(HttpServletRequest, RateTracker) method which can be overridden and looks to provide the same functionality as the QoSFilter.

We use Spring Security so I would assume my filter order should be
  1. ForwardedHeaderFilter
  2. Spring security
  3. DoSFilter
  4. QoSFilter