Re: [jetty-users] curl: (56) Unexpected EOF

> On Oct 7, 2019, at 12:33 PM, Glen Peterson <glen.k.peterson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm using the Maven Shade plugin.  What would you recommend as a better tool to make a fat jar?  I tried Gradle too, but went back to Maven specifically because the Shade plugin had better debugging info than the Gradle Shadow plugin.  Maybe I just don't know how to work it.

Are you familiar with https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/examples/resource-transformers.html#ServicesResourceTransformer ?  That's how we got this working in the past (before we ditched shading entirely since it's such a mess).

Back to the top