Re: [jetty-users] Request decompression not working with jetty-server 9.2.28.v20190418

The Request Auto-Decompression via GzipHandler enhancement was first reported via issue

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/382

Which was implemented and made available starting in Jetty version 9.4.0.v20161208

Several subsequent bugs and enhancements to that feature have been fixed since that original release.

With the most recent being https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/2912

That was fixed and showed up in Jetty release 9.4.13.v20181111

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx