[jetty-users] Is StatisticsHandler production ready?

Hi all,

I want to have graceful shutdown for my app and in order to achieve this I need to configure the stats module (as described here Cannot stop Jetty gracefully · Issue #1549 · eclipse/jetty.project)

My question is if the StatisticsHandler is production ready? Do you guys see any problems enabling the stats module in production in terms of the overhead added to request processing?
Let's say that the app must handle a very large number of requests.

I am posting this here because I haven't found any useful info in the docs. Hope you can help.

Back to the top