Re: [jetty-users] [External] Re: jetty hot/stuck thread

Hi,

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 12:33 AM Lu Tahmazyan <ltahmazyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The reason why I think this is a stuck thread is this.  There are 22 instances of the application running all except one showing similar CPU usage, the one with stuck thread is running ~50% hotter (see image).  Note that it runs hot for days until that offending instance is bounced.
>
> Looking at threads via VisualVM we see stuck thread is constantly running

Please open an issue about this -
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues.
Attach all the data you have shown in these emails.
Would be great if you can take different thread dumps, separated by
1-2 seconds, so that hopefully we understand what loop is the thread
doing.
We need to know what thread is looping, so the thread name from
visualvm is important to match it with the stack traces.
Thanks.

--
Simone Bordet
----