Re: [jetty-users] Dynamically loading a @ServerEndpoint class at runtime

The standard Jetty bytecode scanning rules apply.

The class MUST be a class accessible via a JAR or FileSystem (no dynamic classes or purely runtime classes supported).
This is because the only way we can scan for Annotations is via the ASM library.

If these classes are on the Server / System classpath, then the `org.eclipse.jetty.server.webapp.ContainerIncludeJarPattern` context attribute can be modified (hint: it's a regex) to include the server jars (of filesystem paths) that have your classes that you are interested in.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx