[jetty-users] Jetty ProxyServlet Retry feature

Hello,

I have query regarding retry options while using jetty ProxyServlet (async).

I have added a retry mechanism based on OnResponseFailure event.
  • If proxying fails and it invokes onResponsefailure. There I submit a new request to the AyncContext using HttpClient.newRequest.
  • It has further capabilities like number of retries etc.
  • This works for retries with out any wait period.
What i am looking for is there any cleaner way to achieve retry that jetty offers.  The issue with the above logic is as it is in async mode, i cannot set a wait period and try it again after an interval like in usual retry features.

Parvathy.

Back to the top