[jetty-users] HOT deployment doesn't support static object repalce

Hi,

We are using javax.mail.Session.getDefaultInstance() in our code, and it returns static object. Now if we do any changes then still this static object is returned, if we do hot deployment and do the changes for it then still it returns the same object instead of updated object.
When we restart jetty then it works fine. Please let me know why the static objects are not replaced in hot deployment.

Thanks,
Kapil

Back to the top