Re: [jetty-users] Problem with JSTL and Jetty running under OSGI

thanks Jan. I will check into both of those resources.
I appreciate it!

Tom
Tom Hoffman

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 5:07 PM Jan Bartel <janb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And do have a read of the 9.3 doco for jetty in osgi here: https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.3.25.v20180904/framework-jetty-osgi.html

Jan

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 at 04:46, Tom Hoffman <purduetom90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you! I'll check into that as well!

Tom
Tom Hoffman