Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Cannot Find File In Web Application (Duo Outage)

Sounds like you have deployed your webapps in a way that the work directory is in System temp (aka "/tmp" on redhat).
But now you have something that is cleaning out system temp periodically. (which your system didn't do before)

If you are using a ${jetty.base} directory, add a directory under it (not your ${jetty.home}, jetty-home, or jetty-distribution directory) called "work" and restart.
Or ... you can configure a different location for java's java.io.tmpdir.

If you want to know more, look at how webapp temp directories function -> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19232182/jetty-starts-in-c-temp/19232771#19232771

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx