Re: [jetty-users] How to escape Unicode with JSON.toString()?

Hello Greg,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 9:47 AM, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which characters do you want us to use \u#### encoding for?   > US_ASCII?
>>ISO_8859? or just chars that would encode to 3 byte utf8?
>
> Maybe we could... we'll discuss.
> The other option is to do that encoding when you convert the json string
> into bytes to send?

I apologize - it has turned out to be an ADM backend problem and now
suddenly (after few weeks) all characters I send to them just work.

But maybe my question is still valid and useful for someone -

if it is possible to add optional encoding to \u#### to the jetty-util-ajax

However now I can not tell which exactly characters that would be.

Regards
Alex

Back to the top