Re: [jetty-users] Binding a WebAppContext to a specific connector?

I misspoke. If I just include the connector names, it works fine.

That still leaves the issue that I want to specify virtual hosts as well as connectors, but as I just mentioned, I came up with a solution for that, and can put my code online if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks

--

Lobos Studios | Phone: 877.919.4WEB | LobosStudios.com | Facebook.com/LobosStudios | @LobosStudios

Web Development - Mobile Development - Helpdesk/Tech Support - Computer Sales & Service

Acer Authorized Reseller - Computers, Windows and Android Tablets, Accessories

Steve Sobol - CEO, Senior Developer and Server Jockey

steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx