[jetty-users] Jetty & Java 11

Given Java 9 death this month, and Java 10 death in September this year. so that's not worth bothering with, do you have a release schedule for Java 11 support.

I had a look at running our apps on Jetty on Java 11.   I had some success after adding a few JEE jars onto the classpath.

Given Java 8 death in January 2019...   There is a relatively small window to change from Java 8 to 11.

I assume that for Java 11, Jetty will ship a version that includes the bits that Oracle hath taken away.

Are you currently working on how to do that ?

Sorry our support seems to have lapsed 😢   Have queried that though.

Do you want a beta tester...

Back to the top