Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.6 Released!

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:11 AM, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried but failed to get the jetty-bom released for 9.4.6
I got it to oss.sonatype, but it failed a rule on closing the staged repo.

However, it should be possible to do, perhaps with a little help from the sonatype folks to waive that rule?

But it may be simpler just to go forward to 9.4.7.

I still don't understand why it was not included?  It should have at least failed the release with SNAPSHOT versions rather than excluded the module.

You cannot release 9.4.6 again per oss.sonatype.org rules.

- Joakim

Back to the top