Re: [jetty-users] "early EOF" warning when https call from old application in 9.2.9.v2015022er

Hi, yep, this was understood, and I knew I ran the risk of 0 replies, so I'm glad for yours : )

Thanks for the info regarding EOF.

This seems to happen for a specific request. The application instantiates a http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/http-client.html and issues a get request with an url argument that goes "https://domain.topdomain/path" but what is sent according to the jetty log appears to be "http://domain.topdomain:443" (I think- log says "GET//domain.topdomain:443/geoserver/rest" and the way our jetty9 is configured one can't reach it like this. It has to be http://domain.topdomain/path (for a 302) or https://domain.topdomain/path or https://domain.topdomain:443 . Am currently trying to instantiate an SSLContextFactory for the httpclient constructor but am so far not seeing an effect. It's obviously less "I know what I'm doing" and more "poke this and see if that part moves" but I am picking up a few things..