Re: [jetty-users] Changing the log level for fatal Exceptions

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 10:28 AM Channing Walton <channingwalton@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there anyway I can arrange errors like OOM errors to be logged at ERROR level?

You can use log4j2's rewrite appenderĀ https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/appenders.html#RewriteAppender. We do that for a few components, not Jetty itself, but libs we use in the app Jetty hosts. Would work the same way though, and doesn't require any code changes, only config. If you go this route, be aware of these "bugs" in the docs at that link https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1381

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer

Back to the top