[jetty-users] StreamRecvWindow and SessionRecvWindow fot HTTP/2 Client

Hi guys,
When using Jetty HTTP/2 Client I sometimes receive Timeouts (In Jetty HTTP/1.1 Client , same 9.3.15 version we don't have that issue). It was suggested by one of the guys that we could increase the SessionRecvWindow and StreamRecvWindow using to a maximal value in order to handle it. Do you have any insights to whether it could really be connected and what are pros and cons of following this advice?

Maxim

Back to the top