Re: [jetty-users] Possible bug in 9.4 HttpServletResponse redirect?

Sorry for being loud: I forgot to mention that both body copying actions are only performed when a body is actually available (either Content-Length or Transfer-Encoding). So in case of a redirect HttpServletResponse#getOutputStream is never called.

Cheers,

Silvio