Re: [jetty-users] Threading issue with AsyncListener.onTimeout

Thanks for the help. I also finally found out why my dispatch in onTimeout() not worked, I used startAsync(req, resp) ... but the request was a wrapped one that does some modification to the getPath and thus my code was not called because the path did not match anymore on the Async-Dispatch and so the call was routed to another application handler. I'm now using startAsync() without parameters what seems to always use the original request and everything works now as expected with the dispatch.

Back to the top