Re: [jetty-users] Jetty HttpClient Baisc Authentication - could notfind any realm

I used the example from here:

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 2/8/2016 3:41:45 PM
Subject: [jetty-users] Jetty HttpClient Baisc Authentication - could not find any realm

Hello everybody,

I am trying to migrate from Apache HttpClient 3.x to Jetty HttpClient 9.2.12, but I am facing problems, how to make a simple basic authentication.

I have no specific realm to match.
In the BasicAuthentication constuctor  - BasicAuthentication(URI uri, String realm, String user, String password), I have passed a null as second parameter, but I noticed that passing null as a realm results in an NPE during the request.

I am searching for something as any realm value. What value should I use?
Unfortunately I could not find any info in the Jetty HttpClient documentation for this case.

Best Regards
Svilen Valkanov

Back to the top