Re: [jetty-users] tag libraries in container

Did I mention that I was using an embedded Jetty? I am not using start.jar, and I don't have a real "jetty.home" for Jetty.

I did set manually jetty.base though:
        System.setProperty("jetty.home", "/path/to/folder/");
        System.setProperty("jetty.base", "/path/to/folder/");

Those libs are also used by other applications, so I'd rather not have them in a folder that is specific to jetty.
Can I specify container libs without / outside a jetty base?