[jetty-users] Jetty Documentation

I have pushed the updated documentation to 9.3.x and it will soon be getting merged out to master and our forthcoming 9.4.x branch.

A few things about the new format.

* All the old docbook content has been converted to asciidoc
* html renders chunked and all of the old url's should be precisely the same (for now)\
* most of the xref and links should be resolved, the pandoc conversion was only able to do so much and I checked a lot of them, but some things might not be cross linked 100%
* list continuations are not 100% cleaned up, look to quick-start chapter for good examples.
* most of the documentation has been switched to ventilated prose, meaning one line per sentence, this makes accepting pull requests much easier to see specifically what has changed, ie more code like
* I am happy to take contributions that are formatting only for the time being I got a lot of it handled but the contributing chapter is largely untouched
* doc generation is currently activated by adding the -Pdocumentation profile, this may change

The crux of contributing to the documentation is, consider carefully where the change is applicable and base it against that branch.  Then we can merge it up accordingly and keep things in sync better.  On the bright side, we will no longer have the issues we had previously with how to treat new features like the new session managers, those will be on 9.4.x and all the new documentation should be located there.

I am going to keep the old Jetty-documentation repo for a while but I am going to update the README on it and point people at the new home.

One nice artifact of having the documentation tied closer to the source is that we will be generating zip files of version specific documentation which will be deployed as an artifact during releases. It can also be slurped into the distribution downloads themselves so you have local copies of everything.  When the dust settles well get the pdf generation cleaned up again and maybe even epub, I have had that working and readable on the kindle before...might be nice to get that working again.

Lastly, please bear with us a bit while we get the plumbing sorted out, we need to rework our automated processes that deploy documentation and wire things up, hoping I can get that ironed out in the next day or so.

cheers!
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell