Re: [jetty-users] Can't build jetty-documentation

We are in the process of moving it all to asciidoc and bringing into Jetty proper.  That particular file was recently refactored away which is why that fails and the move to jetty project is why it hasn't been fixed ASAP.

If you need it to build delete the relevant program listing for that file (might be a few others for that same session refactored).  That or take a look at what they were renamed to.

Or I'll fix it tomorrow....just been hoping the cq comes through so I can dump the asciidoc branch into the mainline repo....