Re: [jetty-users] HTTPS and ProxyServlet

Hi Simone,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Mark Wang <mark.wu.wang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm using Jetty 9.3.5, and take advantage of ProxyServlet as a tunnel proxy.
> Please consider the following test codes,
>
> ********************************
> SslContextFactory sslContextFactory = new SslContextFactory();
> sslContextFactory.setSslContext(sslContext);
>
> HttpClient client = new HttpClient(sslContextFactory);
> client.getProxyConfiguration().getProxies().add(new HttpProxy(new
> Origin.Address(host, port), true));
> client.start();

Here, "host" and "port" refer to the proxy.
Yes, I see.

> String url = "">
Here, you use the proxy's host and port, which is wrong.
You should use the server's host and port.
Sorry for the confusion.
Really, I'm using the server's host and port.

Thanks!

--
Simone Bordet
----