Re: [jetty-users] Broken pipe after jetty client upgrade

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016, at 03:22, Silvio Bierman wrote:
I am all for being aggressive on excluding weak ciphers/protocols but having something to offer the reference browsers on Qualys SSL-Labs is a must for us (customer demand an thus in our SLA).

I wonder if it would be possible for Jetty to provide some kind of convenience methods to configure Modern, Intermediate or Old configurations, as per https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Server_Side_TLS and https://statics.tls.security.mozilla.org/server-side-tls-conf-4.0.json? Then rather than having copied-and-pasted settings floating around forever, each of these could still be kept up to date, with more insistent warnings the less secure they got.

--
  Carey Evans
  carey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top