[jetty-users] How SSL works with multiple aliases in Java key store

Hi, In the SSL Configuration of jetty, I see that we define the password of the keystore and the keystore physical location.
But what happens when I have multiple aliases on the keystore ? What keystore does jetty SSL  chooses to use ?
In my java keystore file, one alias hold untrusted certificates and one alias is trusted. How can i tell jetty to use the trusted alias ?

Thanks

--

-
Ilan Schwarts