Re: [jetty-users] Spring Boot executable jar with embedded Jetty?

Most folks I know using it have it just work so I am not sure what the problem is in your situation, if we get the chance we'll take a look through and see if we can help the spring-boot guys make their jetty usage a bit more bulletproof.

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell