Re: [jetty-users] Logical bug in JavaUtilLog

The behavior of org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.DEBUG is consistent with all of the other logging layers Jetty supports.
Its set to enable DEBUG for the lifetime of the VM.

Don't use that System property if you want to adjust levels at runtime.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx