[jetty-users] The return type is incompatible with JspSourceDependent.getDependants() (maven-jetty-plugin)

Hi,

I am trying to launch the most basic spring webapp using the maven-jetty-plugin, but I always get that error:

An error occurred at line: [26] in the generated java file: [/(...)/target/tmp/jsp/org/apache/jsp/WEB_002dINF/jsp/test_jsp.java]
The return type is incompatible with JspSourceDependent.getDependants()

Stacktrace:
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:103)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:199)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.JDTCompiler.generateClass(JDTCompiler.java:446)

I posted all the info here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34779604/the-return-type-is-incompatible-with-jspsourcedependent-getdependants-maven-j

Any pointer would be greatly appreciated!

Ben

Back to the top