Re: [jetty-users] Happy Holidays

Me too.

Earlier this year, I thanked an Intalio team member (Simone, maybe?) for saving me from the hot, goopy mess known as Apache Tomcat. Tomcat configs still make my eyes glaze over whenever I see them.

Jetty is a great product with a great community and a wonderful developer team. On this day where many of us count our blessings, I am thankful to that team for making my life an order of magnitude easier. And it is really difficult to think of a vendor that is more responsive to its user base than you guys are. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. :)