Re: [jetty-users] Restart webapp with jconsole fails

Thomas,

You don't say what version of jetty you are using - that's important to know to give you an accurate answer. It would also be important to know how you have configured the webapp, particularly with regard to setting an explicit tmp directory.

Windows has known problems about deleting a directory when the process that created it is still running.  Have a read of this troubleshooting page and see if it helps you: http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/troubleshooting-locked-files-on-windows.html

regards
Jan