Re: [jetty-users] HTTP/2 transparancy (longish)

Thank you Greg,

We have done some additional testing. Interestingly enough all tests using sessionless (stateless, be it in part dynamically generated) succeed. It is the parts of the applications that are inside sessions where things intermittently break. Inside sessions a significant part of the requests are of _javascript_/XMLHttp origin. Also, some requests originate from the server itself which means the are done through HttpURLConnection (OpenJDK 8).

Slowly closing in but not quite there yet. I'll report back when we find out more.

Cheers,

Silvio