[jetty-users] HTTP/2 max concurrent streams

Hi,

I want to know how to change the max concurrent streams from the client side. I find the default value is 128. I opened the session as follows:

FuturePromise<Session> sessionPromise = new FuturePromise<>();

client.connect(sslContextFactory, new InetSocketAddress(host, port),

new ServerSessionListener.Adapter(), sessionPromise);

Session session = sessionPromise.get(5, TimeUnit.SECONDS);

But it seems there is no method for session to set the maxlocalstream, only HTTP/2 session has such a method.

Anyone know how to set the value.

Best Regards

Muhui Jiang

Back to the top