Re: [jetty-users] .getRemoteAddr()

That would be because the remote address when behind a firewall is 127.0.0.1

Firewalls can typically set headers to tell you info about the remote connection and you can install a request customizer to interpret these.

Currently you can do this by editing jetty.xml and uncommenting the org.eclipse.jetty.server.ForwardedRequestCustomizer

hmmm we should add that as a module!