Re: [jetty-users] How to catch HTTP2 "101 switching protocol" messages ?

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 11:20 PM, Pierre De Rop <pierre.derop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Simone;
>
> We are using a special protocol between our load balancer and our jetty
> based http agent. And the http agent needs to send a special message to the
> LB before the 101 is sent to it.

Can you explain in more details how this would work ?
E.g. with a graph and actual bytes that travel over the network ?

If "special message" is the PROXY protocol, then Jetty supports it out
of the box.

If it is something else, then perhaps you need an approach similar to
the PROXY protocol implementation: write your own ConnectionFactory
for both client and server, etc.

--
Simone Bordet
----