Re: [jetty-users] Websocket Cleanup

Sounds like a bug.
What version of Jetty are you using?

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Mack Gerhardt <mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am experiencing an issue with a leak of WebSocketSession objects. I believe I might not be closing down sessions properly. I was using the plumbr.eu tool and it detected the following. Any ideas of what should I look for.

At the time the leak was detected, 30724 objects existed of class

org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.WebSocketSession

These objects had been created at

org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.WebSocketSessionFactory.createSession(java.net.URI, org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.events.EventDriver, org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.LogicalConnection):48

and were being held

in array of java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList

  in al of java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArraySet

    in openSessions of org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory