[jetty-users] jetty-all 9.3 dependency retrieval

Hi all,

we use jetty-all as dependency in our project, which works perfectly fine with jetty 9.2, as there are jar and source.jar in maven central.
Now with jetty-all 9.3, this seems to have changed (bug track 466774). There isn't a source jar anymore, plus there is now a 'uber.jar' instead of a regular jar.
Obviously the retrieval of the source jar thus no longer works, but we even have trouble retrieving the uber.jar. We always end up with no uber.jar and what's worse is that all the jars that are actually contained in uber.jar are retrieved, which doesn't make any sense. This seems to be caused by the fact that those jars are no longer marked as 'provided' in the pom.xml.

We use ivy to handle dependencies, but I suspect maven has the same issue.

Any hints on how to fix this, how to properly define dependencies on jetty-all 9.3?
Any chance jetty-all 9.3 pom can be fixed, so it will show up in maven central again just like it did in jetty 9.2?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Jonas

Back to the top