Re: [jetty-users] Fwd: using nginx or other Webserver in front of Jetty

Hi,

let me explain a bit more of what i have:

1. html5, js, ccs, images LOB application let say accessed by 400 users on one implementation
2. a war file exposing rest webservices
3. millions of sound files on a directory exposed by url

just need gzip filter and of course ssl, I don't really care about downtime will be seconds to stop and start the server. Im worried about how will handle those million sound files with a resource handler and the html5 app, this are the things  that I'm using nginx for today but Im wondering about leaving only jetty to handle everything

what do you think?

thanks