Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.3 negotiating to HTTP/1.1 instead of HTTP/2.0

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 5:10 PM, bengreenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another question, does 9.3M2 support HTTP2 without SSL? Every time I try
> this with upgrade, the server fails with exception:
>
> "javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
> connection?"

Oh, so you're trying the upgrade ?
With what client ?

We are working on it, so it's not in M2.
Would be great if you can test the upgrade; server-side it should be
already working in latest code in "master" branch.
Can you try it out ?

--
Simone Bordet
----