[jetty-users] Question about Jetty threadpool

Apologies if this has been discussed but I could not find relevant info with usual google searches.

I have jetty thread pool with a min value of 10 and max of 40. When the idle timeout kicks in after the end of a busy session and the threads are killed off, is there a way to get notification about these threads finishing? I am using Jetty 9 embedded. The reason for asking is that I have an AQMP channel in thread local (I dont want to create and close it with every request) and when the threads die, if I dont close the channel in the threadlocal, naturally there is leak. Since my app is long running and the AQML connection does not close (off of which the channel is created), after several hours, we have several hundred useless channels.

thanks and regards.

Back to the top