Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Http Client and SAAJ API

Hmmm,

I suppose I could always copy the MimeHeaders from the SOAPMessage to the request, and then serialize the SOAPEnvelope to string and put that in the request... That would probably work as long as I don't use multi-part (attachments) SOAP messages.

Maarten

On 2015-02-18 16:46, Maarten Boekhold wrote:
Hi all,

Is it possible to use the Jetty HTTP Client together with the SAAJ API? eg can I do something like:

HttpClient client  = new HttpClient();
client.start();
SOAPMessage msg = .....
// build up SOAPMessage contents
msg.writeTo(client.newRequest(...).rawOutputStream());

That last line of course is completely made up. Basically what I'm looking for is that "msg.writeTo(OutputStream)" creates the entire request, headers + body. And I'd like to do this asynchronously as well...

Maarten