Re: [jetty-users] ResourceCollection with jar files

I am dealing with JSP and JSF in a daily routine and in order to improve my speed I have done some tricky adjustments. I parsed my classpath which is created by my IDE and modified slightly to add folders which my resources are locating to reflect changes instantly. This has worked so far great but currently I would like to split some of my pages into a few jar and reuse them by a few projects. So far I have used ResourceCollection to provide this but currently I need to add a jar resource into this ResourceCollection which is currently not possible.

Thanks