[jetty-users] @FacesComponent annotation not being processed

Hello.

I'm a new user of Jetty and I'm using annotations in a web project with a
embedded Jetty 9.2.2.

In my project, the @FacesComponent annotation (to create custom JSF 2.2
components) is ignored, but no exception is launched.

In my .xhtml file I have:

<my:catchphrase value="#{model}"/>

Were model is an objet that I got from the HttpSession.

The result html rendered in the browser is:

<my:catchphrase value="com.doitlabs.business.entity.Model[ modId=1
]"></my:catchphrase>

As you can see, my custom component catchphrase is totally ignored and is
literally rendered.

Someone here worked with the @FacesComponent annotation with Jetty before? I
have to set some special

Thanks in advance.