Re: [jetty-users] file upload EofException?

You mostly see this because someone in the chain catches I/O Exceptions and wrapping them in some kind of other exception type (e.g. servlet exception), normally this type of exception is catched and ignored by jetty. This migth happen if connection get interrupted or user navigates away or closes browser...